Safe spaces, education and support are critically important for transgender youth. We designed this collection in collaboration with activist and model Yves Mathieu with the mission of advocating for the generations to come and inspiring a more inclusive world.
- 10% of net proceeds benefit HAIR ON PURPOSE, a nonprofit that works to empower black girls and foster self-love through hair, beauty and health education!
- Eco-Fleece, 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- Kangaroo pocket, Ribbed hemband & sleeve cuffs, Set-in Sleeves
- Garment imported, made with U.S.A. fabric